Sunday, November 3, 2013

BCUK 2013 re-cap

Such busy days! A little late but let us re-cap our wonderful time at BlytheCon UK.....

Held in Glasgow, Scotland, Orchid's Designs attended as a vendor - it was also our very first Blythecon. Here we previewed our brand new collection for Neo and Middie Blythe that I designed and completed over the prior few months. We met many lovely people, saw some beautiful creations and custom Blythe's, and had a wonderful time. I'm glad we were able to drive all the way up to Scotland to be a part of this, and I really hope I will be able to attend many more Blythecon's in the future... I find it really nice for "dolly people" to meet up, share stories and ideas, praise and admire each other's collections. 

Enjoy just a few little snapshots, at the end of this post I have listed a few photo pools and albums where you can get the entire visual scoop :-)

Last minute tweaks and adjustments

This was our cute little stand!

Outfit twinsies: Orchid's Designs and Obvious Zebra

It was also a wonderful surprise and a honour to place first in both of the competitions on the day, we won both Photography and Fashion!! This was a truly wonderful recognition for me, and I felt very proud of Orchid's Designs! I had spent weeks to months creating my entry for the fashion competition, and my lovely partner (hence why I always refer to us as "we" - he is the other integral member of Orchid's Designs!!) took the photo of Middie as a heavy-weight lifting champion.

Accepting the tiny trophy from Fifilatrixibel.
Winners!!

You can find many more photographs using the links below... enjoy browsing!!


Photo Documentation from BCUK 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment

merci for your contribution